How to stop the mouse from waking up on Windows 7?
Whenever you use Sleep Mode on your PC, a minor shift of mouse can wake the computer from Sleep Mode. Therefore, you might want to stop your mouse from waking up while your computer is on Sleep Mode. Well, you can easily prevent waking up your computer on mouse action by making some important changes in the Mouse Properties at Control Panel.
To know how to prevent the mouse from waking up on your Windows 7-based PC, especially when your computer is on Sleep Mode, you can follow our simple and quick steps and apply the changes as required. Mentioned below are our easy-to-follow solutions, which you can follow to stop your mouse from waking up on Windows 7-based PC.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to stop the mouse from waking up on Windows 7:
1. Click on “Start”
2. Type “Mouse” into the start menu search box.
3. Press “Enter” on your keyboard.
4. In the “Mouse Properties” dialog box, Click on “Hardware” tab.
5. Select your mouse in the list, and then click the “Properties” button.
6. Click the “Change settings” button, and then click on “Power Management” tab
7. Uncheck the box from “Allow this device to wake the computer”
8. Click “OK” and then click “OK” again.
See, how easily you can stop the mouse from waking up on Windows 7-based PC. So, what are waiting for? Follow the instructions mentioned above and make the changes at the comfort of your home, office, or home office.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: