How to Use Jump Lists on the Taskbar in Windows 7?
Are you looking for solutions to use Jump Lists for opening programs and items on your Windows 7-based PC? Well, you can easily use Jump Lists on the taskbar in Windows 7 with the help of our easy to follow solution available here. But before you browse through the steps, let us tell you that Jump Lists refer to those items and programs that have been recently accessed. Also, you can pin your favorites to this Jump List so that you can instantly access those programs and items that are of daily use.
To use Jump Lists on the taskbar in your Windows 7-based PC, you can browse through our step-by-step solution available below.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instruction to use Jump lists on the taskbar in Windows 7:
1. To view the Jump List for a program, Right-click the program's button on the taskbar.
2. To open an item from a jump list, Open the program's Jump List, and then click the item.
3. To pin an item to a jump list, Open the program's Jump List and point to the item
4. Click the pushpin icon, and then click Pin to this list.
5. To unpin an item to a jump list, Open the program's Jump List and point to the item
6. Click the pushpin icon, and then click Unpin
So, the next time you want to use Jump Lists on the taskbar of your Windows 7, don’t get confused, simply, follow the above mentioned solution.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: