How to view or change add-in security settings in Microsoft OneNote 2013 on a Windows 7 PC?
While you are customizing the Microsoft OneNote 2013 application installed on your Windows 7-based PC, how about also changing the add-in security settings? Yes, you can do so easily and to get this job done, you don’t even require and professional tech support. All you will have to do in order to view or change the add-in security settings in Microsoft OneNote 2013 is follow the simple step-wise solution provided below. For the starters, add-ins are small programs that are used by application users to enhance productivity and experience of using the application and its special features.
- Open Microsoft OneNote 2013.
- Click on the ‘File’ tab and then click ‘Options’.
- Click ‘Trust Center’ in the left pane and click ‘Trust Center Settings’.
- Click ‘Add-ins’ in the left pane and select the options that you want. You can either go for:
- ‘Require Application Add-ins to be signed by Trusted Publisher’
- ‘Disable notification for unsigned add-ins’ - This check box is available only if you select the ‘Require Application Extensions to be signed by Trusted Publisher’ check box.
- ‘Disable all Application Add-ins’
- Click ‘OK’ and then click ‘OK’ again
- This setting takes effect only after you exit and restart your Microsoft Office program.
You do not have to restart your Windows 7 PC for the changes to take effect; a simple restart of the application should be able to modify the settings and reflect them for you. How about enjoying a quick recap of the above mentioned steps? Here is a short solution video that you can check out. To watch it now, click on the video window below:
Call toll free 1 877 466 7165