How to view or change add-in security settings in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 on a Windows 7 PC?
On your Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 application, how would you feel about it if you could enhance your production and also quality? Excited to read this? Well, indeed you can increase your productivity and experience while you are working on any of the Microsoft Office 2013 applications by simply installing add-in programs. On your Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 application too you can install add-ins and thereby enjoy all the special features and functionality that come along with them. Using these programs you can now better organize, format, set alerts, enhance your video and audio experience and make your Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 presentations even more enjoyable. Here are the steps that you can use in order to view or change the add-in security settings in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 on a Windows 7-based PC.
The easy solution to the above is as:
- Open Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 and then open any presentation.
- Click on the ‘File’ tab and click ‘Options’.
- Now, click ‘Trust Center’ in the left pane and then click ‘Trust Center Settings’.
- Click ‘Add-ins’ in the left pane and select the options that you want. You can either go for:
- ‘Require Application Add-ins to be signed by Trusted Publisher’
- ‘Disable notification for unsigned add-ins’ - This check box is available only if you select the ‘Require Application Extensions to be signed by Trusted Publisher’ check box.
- ‘Disable all Application Add-ins’
- Click ‘OK’ and then click ‘OK’ again.
- This setting takes effect only after you exit and restart your Microsoft Office program.
Once your Windows 7-based PC has fully restarted, you will be able to find that the changes have taken effect. Simple and effective, aren’t they? Keep the above mentioned steps handy so that you can easily refer to them again, sometime later. For now, here is a short solution video that you can check out in order to enjoy a recap of the steps provided above.