How to view or change add-in security settings in Microsoft Publisher 2013 on a Windows 7 PC?
If you are using any of the Microsoft Office 2013 applications, you will know it that you can visit the Trust Center Settings to modify, enable, disable and do much more with the privacy and security settings of the same. Here are the steps that you can follow to view or change the add-in security settings in Microsoft Publisher 2013. For the starters, Microsoft Publisher 2013 allows you to create professional-looking publication material that you can print or send as mails to your business associates, team members, or even customers. If you are using a Windows 7 PC, here are the steps that you can apply to view or change the add-in security settings in your Microsoft Publisher 2013 application.
The easy step solution to the above issue is as:
- Open Microsoft Publisher 2013 and then open any publication.
- Click on the ‘File’ tab and then click ‘Options’.
- Click ‘Trust Center’ in the left pane and click ‘Trust Center Settings’.
- Click ‘Add-ins’ in the left pane and select the options that you want. You can either go for:
- ‘Require Application Add-ins to be signed by Trusted Publisher’
- ‘Disable notification for unsigned add-ins’ - This check box is available only if you select the ‘Require Application Extensions to be signed by Trusted Publisher’ check box.
- ‘Disable all Application Add-ins’.
- Click ‘OK’ and then click ‘OK’ again.
- This setting takes effect only after you exit and restart your Microsoft Office program.
So, now that you know the way to enable or disable the security settings on the installed Microsoft Publisher 2013 add-ins, how about enjoying the entire process of creating publication materials in an even more secured and fun manner? For a quick recap of the above mentioned steps, here is a short video that you can check out. To watch it now, click on the video window below:
Call toll free 1 877 466 7165