How to view or change the add-in security settings in Microsoft Outlook 2013 on a Windows 7-based PC?
If you want to enhance your experience of using the Microsoft Office 2013 applications, you can easily choose to install add-ons that are relevant to your work and the ones that you prefer. To add an element of security coverage to the add-ins, you can set the security settings as per your requirement and thereby shield your digital data and also the application’s crucial files. On your Microsoft Outlook 2013 application, you can easily view and change the add-in security settings from time to time and also depending upon the particular project that you may be working on.
If you are currently using a Windows 7-based PC, here’re the easy steps that you apply yourself:
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2013.
- Click on the ‘File’ tab and then click ‘Options’.
- Click ‘Trust Center’ in the left pane and click ‘Trust Center Settings’.
- In the left pane, click ‘Macro Settings’.
- Click ‘Notification for digitally signed macros, all other macros disabled’ option and then select the ‘Apply macro security settings to installed add-ins’ check box.
- Click ‘OK’ and then click ‘OK’ again.
Wasn’t the solution easy to comprehend and apply? Keep the steps handy to be able to use them again, when you may need to increase or modify the add-in security settings in Microsoft Outlook 2013. For now, here is a short solution video that you can check out in order to enjoy a quick recall of the above-mentioned solution steps.