Windows® 7 Minimum
Before migrating to Windows 7 from some other version or installing it on a new PC, just check its configuration. Microsoft has introduced some new system requirements that are required to install or upload Windows 7. These minimum system requirements are for providing best results while working on Windows 7.
Windows 7 is available under both 32-bit and 64-bit versions, which differs on the use of memory (RAM). Rest of the configuration will remain same.
• Windows 7 minimum requirements as follows:1GHz processor (32 or 64-bit)
• 1GB of RAM (32-bit); 2GB of RAM (64-bit)
• 16GB of available disk space (32-bit); 20GB of available disk space (64-bit)
• DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Windows 7 facilitate to run certain programs on Windows XP mode. If you have the requirement to get it too, then your system shall be equipped with 2GB of RAM and 15GB additional disk space.
However, it has been observed that Windows Vista machine, which lacks behind in some of the above mentioned figure can also run the Windows 7 Home version successfully. For the rest of the versions, you need to follow the mentioned upgrade.
For any assistance; contact iYogi, which is working deliberately to provide world class tech support on Windows 7 migration and upgrade. We are empowered with iYogi certified technicians. You can call anytime, since we have a 24/7 work plan. Our technicians would take the remote control of your PC via safe Internet to resolve your concern. Hence, forget about the chaos of carrying your PC to any repair shop or calling any technician.
Scopes of iYogi services:
• Installation and upgrade for Windows 7
• Troubleshooting for hardware and software issues
• Internet setup and configuration
• Setup and configuration of peripheral devices
• Firewall setup
• Installation of best antivirus and antispyware
• PC optimization
So, get registered yourself with iYogi for getting unlimited tech support throughout the plan term. We have customized plans as per your need.
Call +8774667165 or visit http://windows7.iyogi.com/migration/.