Optimize Windows® 7
SetteMaxer is the first Windows 7 optimizer tool which allows you to stop all unnecessary services and make changes into registry.
You might be running demo version of Windows 7 and facing problem due to slow performance.
There are so many things we can perform in order to optimize Windows 7, however most of those tweaks require the registry editing which is a little bit complex.
SetteMaxer is the first Windows 7 optimizer tool which enables you to prevent all unnecessary services and make alterations into registry. Options of SetteMaxer Freeware Utility to Optimize Windows 7.
Following options are available to optimize windows 7:
1. Optimize Menu Shows Delay: This option helps you to increase the navigation speed. All you need to do is to just set delay value of menus to zero.
2. Optimize Wait to Kill Services Timeout: If your PC takes lots of time while shutdown/restart then try this option, set its value to 1000.
3. Optimize Application Response Timeout: When a program is not responding in order to restart or end it faster, use this utility.
4. Enable Auto End Tasks: Enables closing the applications altogether when shutdown/logoff/restart signal has been sent. Enable Desktop Composition: Enables Windows Aero interface even Windows Experience Index could not be started/completed or probably is not enough to enable it.
6. Disable AutoReboot on Crash: Disables AutoReboot feature on Crashes, It may be possible to carry on the work if the problem is not stopping windows. Even if it is stopping, at least the error will be seen easly.
7. Disable Task Scheduler: Disables Task Scheduler.
8. Disable Remote Registry Access: Protect your registry by disabling of remote access if it is not require.
9. Disable User Access Control: Disables UAC as configuring it to level 0 in order to increase the system performance.
10. Disable Windows Defender: Disables Windows Defender.
11. Fix Settings for Windows Live Messenger: For WLM 8.5 . It may resolve some login problems beyond a proxy server.