Boot performance: Windows® 7 and Windows® Vista®
Some surveys predict that Windows 7 is faster than Windows Vista while others contradicts. Actually, the speed of an operating system depends on many factors.
The war is on, even the manufacturing companies are giving their verdicts. Lenovo which is a giant in laptop technology is committing that it will boot Windows 7 7.56% faster to what predicted by Iolo Technologies. They have tested many tools so as to bring desirable changes in registry entries to boost up booting process. Even the Channel Web installed this software and checked the performance. The result is quite satisfactory they got it done in just 54 seconds. However system mechanics is claiming that they can improve the speed up to 800% but let's wait and watch.
Windows 7 boot performance can be improved with the configuration as mentioned below:
1. Press Win + R to open “Run” dialog window.
2. Type MSConfig into the text box after “Open”.
3. Go to Boot tab.
4. For dual-boot or multi-boot system, make sure that the operating system to make the change is selected.
5. Click on Advanced options button.
6. Tick the check box for Number of processors and then select the maximum number count of CPU core processors value from the drop down list.
7. Click OK twice to exit System Configuration.
8. Restart computer.
Boot your computer in a few seconds.Â So, never say that Windows 7 will boot slower.
Call +8774667165 or visit http://windows7.iyogi.com/migration/.