Boot Windows® 7 Faster
Microsoft has achieved a great success by reducing the boot timing for its latest operating system, Windows 7, to only 10 seconds. This is amazing, considering the fact that the BIOS has to turn on everything in the system from the CPU to hard drive, before the OS begins to load.
Windows 7 has achieved this feat of extremely low boot time by using a healthy hardware configuration. Moreover, most of the hardware manufacturing firms are paying more attention on cutting the boot time.
For example the Lenovo Group Ltd is making some remarkable changes like:
- Preventing the BIOS phase from the loading of driver.
- Fixing the drivers of on-board hardware components that were cumulatively causing massive delays.
- Avoiding the loading of unessential application being included in the Startup programs. Using msconfig to disable stuff that runs on startup
Dell, Toshiba and HP are also on course to follow the same trend.
Windows 7 works extremely fine even in the case of multiple operating systems. If your hard disk has ample space then you can create a partition and dual boot your system. When you will turn on your computer, it will ask you about the option of OS.
If you wish to improve the boot processing then Windows 7 offers you some ultimate tools as mentioned below:
- Defragmenter should be used frequently.
- Defragment your Windows page file and registry as well.
- Check your hard drive from the temporary files frequently.
- Load up Windows faster by using Startup Delayer a free program that will speed up the boot time of Windows by delaying the startup of programs.
- MSCONFIG will help you keep a check on many of useless Startup programs.
- Use a program click memtest86 or Prime95 to check bad memories on your PC.
- Do check your BIOS version, if required update it.
- Run chkdisk to remove bad sectors in hard drive.Call +8774667165 or visit http://windows7.iyogi.com/migration/.