Optimize Windows® 7 Performance
IfÂ you've been using Windows 7 and having trouble withÂ performance, here are some helpful tips & tweaks for maintaining PC’s performance, not only in Windows 7, but in any other as well. We hope this might be helpful for other users as well.
1. Simply go to add-remove programs and remove everything that is not necessary and any program trials that you will not be subscribing to.
2. What we personallyÂ believe that shutting the system down every night is best for any computer. People always argue that turning a computer on and off constantly is harder on the hard drive, but as par hard drive manufacturers,Â that this is not the case with latest hard drives.
3. While Windows 7 has made leaps and bounds in managing programs and memory, Microsoft new Windows 7 is certainly no miracle worker. It can only do so much with so little. If you are trying to run a million programs on only 1GB of Memory or less, then its right time to upgrade RAM. After Windows has used up the allotted memory, it replaces actual Ram with a page file, which is much slower. If you have noticed your system performing slow after much use, you may want to do a memory check.
4. Users are always looking at speeding up boot times and usually this is possible by keeping those startup programs from loading every-time Windows does. You can access a list of startup programs by clicking on Start then typing ”˜msconfig' into the search box,Â click on the Startup tab and uncheck those programs that you'd prefer not to have run at startup.
5.Â As is often the case with PC's who have had a Windows installation for a while without reformatting, an at capacity hard drive may slow down your Windows 7 installation. Most users will frequently install new software and never paid attention about removing previous installedÂ or unused software titles.
6. When a user is continuouslyÂ installing and removing programs, a hard drive will leave pieces of those programs in different places throughout the entire drive. When the user goes to use a specific program, the hard drive will need to search different locations to access that information, creating a longer wait time. To solve this, a hard drive should be defragmented fairly often.
Call +8774667165 or visit http://windows7.iyogi.com/migration/.