Perform Disk Defragmentation on Windows 7 computer
Disk defragmentation is an important tool on your Windows 7. This is a process that makes your computer run faster. If your computer is running little slow, you should run defragmentation to make it respond faster. When you copy anything on your hard disk, they are fragmented and stored in different places in your computer. If your computer has many fragmented files on it, it will respond very slowly and that’s why you need to perform Disk Defragmentation on your computer regularly.
Do you know how to defragment your hard disk? Here’s how you can perform Disk Defragmentation on your Windows 7 computer in a few simple steps:
1. Click on ‘Start’ and type ‘Disk Defragmenter’ in the search box
2. Right Click on ‘Disk Defragmenter’ from the programs list and click ‘Run as administrator’
3. Type in the password – if prompted
4. Select the disk you want to defragment from the list and click on ‘Defragment Disk’ button
5. Wait for the completion of the Disk Defragment process then click on ‘Close’
Repeat this process once in every month or you can also schedule the program to automatically defragment your hard disk too.
Call toll free 1 877 466 7165