Run programs at startup in Windows 7
Startup programs spare you the hassles of opening the application, once the PC is ON. If typically you access your web browser or any other application, every day after you have switched on your PC, it will make you complete sense to add those programs to the Startup so that they automatically run. To this list, you can add or remove programs to suit your current preference and requirement. If you have never attempted this task before on your Windows 7-based PC, here is your chance to do it. Mentioned below are the simple steps that you can follow to run programs at Startup.
The easy step solution to the above issue is as:
1. Open Computer.
2. Click the ‘Organize’ button and then select ‘Folder and Search Options’ from the drop down list.
3. In the ‘Folder Options’ window, click on the ‘View’ tab and then uncheck the ‘Hide extension for known file type’ checkbox.
4. Click ‘OK’ to save the changes.
5. Double-click on your C: drive and double-click the ‘Program Files’ folder.
6. Go to the appropriate folder and then copy the .exe file.
7. Click on the ‘Start’ button and then select ‘All Programs’.
8. Right-click on ‘Startup’ and then select ‘Open’.
9. Right-click on the ‘Startup’ window and then click ‘Paste’.
10. Close the window.
11. Restart your computer and the program will start automatically as your Windows 7-based PC will start up.
Simple steps… and it should not have taken you more than two minutes to get it implemented, isn’t it? Well, keep the steps handy so that you can refer to them later. For now, to help you better comprehend the solution steps here is a short video that you can check out.
To watch it now, click on the window below: