How to set a personalized screen saver in Windows 7?
Windows 7 allows you to set up a screen saver of your choice that will appear on your desktop when your computer isn't in use for a period of time. Screen savers are basically animations that appear after your computer has remained inactive for a time.
Windows comes with several screen savers, but you can also set personalized screen saver from personal pictures that you have saved on your computer. You can also download screen savers from the web. With your choice of screen saver, you can also modify its settings. For example, how fast to display or how many lines it draws on-screen.
These simple steps will guide you how to set a personalized screen saver on the desktop of your Windows 7-based PC. Here’s how to go about it:
- Right-click any open area on the Windows desktop and then select Personalize from the drop down list.Under Themes, click on Screen Saver.
- UnderÂ Screen saver, click the list, and then clickÂ Photos.
- Click onÂ Settings. Now, you can customize the screen saver based on what you want it to look like:
- To specify the photos to use for your screen saver, clickÂ Browse, choose the folder that contains the pictures you want to use, and then clickÂ OK.
- To change the speed which the photos change in the slide show, click the list next toÂ Slide show speed, and then choose a speed.
- To have the pictures appear in a random order, select theÂ Shuffle pictures check box.
- ClickÂ SaveÂ to save the setting changes you made. ClickÂ OKÂ in theÂ Screen Saver SettingsÂ dialog box.
- Close the Personalization Window.
This is how you can personalize the screen saver on your Windows 7-based PC. Don’t you think these steps were quite helpful especially if you are a beginner or new to Windows7 PC? To make it more simple and easy, you can have a look on our video solution that is given below.