Install Windows® 7 drivers on Sony® VAIO
Considered as one of the best laptops in the world, Sony VAIO laptops are equipped with latest processors and high-quality components that offer superior quality and great performance to its users. Though you can run almost all operating systems on your Sony VAIO laptops, Windows 7 operating system is the latest and the most popular operating system from Microsoft. It offers many advanced features like Windows Aero, Windows Search,Â Windows Defender, Windows gadgets, and more. However, to get the most out of your Windows 7 operating system on your Sony VAIO laptop, it is a must to install all the appropriate Windows 7 drivers. These drivers help Windows 7 OS to communicate with the hardware components, and without these drivers, none of the hardware components on your Sony VAIO laptop would work.
Most of the new hardware come with a driver disk that aids in the installation of the hardware component. But, in case your hardware device is experiencing errors due to faulty or missing drivers, then you need to install the correct and up-to-date drivers by visiting the manufacturer’s website.
Let’s see how to do that:
- Go to the ‘Start’ menu and type ‘Device manager’ in the search box. From the Control Panel search results, select ‘Device Manager.’ It will show all the devices that are connected to your system. This will also include the devices that your Windows 7 operating system does not recognize.
- Check for drivers that have a yellow question mark. These marks highlight the devices whose drivers are missing.
- Right-click on these devices one by one and click ‘Update Driver Software'.
- For automatically updating the drivers, select ‘Search automatically for updated driver software.’ Now Windows will automatically search for the most up-to-date drivers for your device.
- Click ‘OK’ once the drivers are found to allow Windows to complete the installation process.
- Restart your computer once the updates have been successfully installed.
Alternatively, you can also directly visit the manufacturer’s website to install the drivers for your hardware devices.
Call toll free 1 877 466 7165