Top Windows 7 keyboard shortcuts to boost your productivity
If you prefer to use the computer keyboard rather than the mouse to perform most functions on your PC, there are lots of Windows 7 keyboard shortcuts that can be used. By just pressing the designated key combinations, tasks such as closing a program, opening the Windows search window, switching between the open programs, and lots more, can be done quickly.
Here are a few examples of keyboard shortcuts in Windows 7:
- Press ‘Shift’ and ‘Delete’ to permanently delete a file without moving it to the Recycle Bin.
- Windows Task Manager can be opened by pressing ‘Ctrl’ + ‘Shift’ + ‘Esc’.
- To close a program or a file, press ‘Alt’ + ‘F4’.
- The ‘Start’ menu can be opened by pressing the Windows logo key.
- To minimize all windows and display the desktop, press Windows logo key and ‘D’.
Read about the complete list of Windows 7 keyboard shortcuts.
Even if you like to use the mouse, try these Windows 7 keyboard shortcuts; you will surely save some time and it will help you to improve your efficiency.
Image by Robbert van der Steeg (Flickr - cc).