System Recovery Options in Windows® 7
Sometime its difficult to fix problems related to start up. Normally, we reinstall Windows in that scenario but now, Windows 7 includes a new option, that can save your day. The System Recovery Options menu contains several tools, such as Startup Repair, that can help you recover Windows from a serious error. This set of tools is there on your computer's hard disk and on the Windows installation disc. The Windows 7 System Recovery contains various tools, such as Startup Repair, System Recovery and etc.
Windows 7 System Recovery Tools:
Restores your system to an earlier point in time without affecting your personal data such as files, e-mails, pictures, documents and etc. If you restore system from the System Recovery options menu, you cannot undo the restore operation. However, you can run System Restore again and choose a different restore point.
If your are an advanced user, then use Command Prompt to perform recovery related operations and for diagnosing or troubleshooting purpose.
Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool scans your computer's memory for errors.
System Image Recovery
You need to create a system image before you use this option. A system image is a personalized backup of the partition that contains Windows, and includes programs and user data, like documents pictures, and music.
This will fix certain issues, such as missing or damaged system files, that might prevent Windows from starting.
Important: If you are not able to access the System Recovery Options on your computer, you can access it using the Windows 7 installation disc or a system repair disc created earlier.
Restart or boot your computer using the disc:
- If prompted, press any key to start Windows from the installation disc. If your computer isn't configured to start from a CD or DVD, check the information that came with your computer. You may need to change your computer's BIOS settings.
- Choose your language settings, and then click Next.
- If you are using the Windows installation disc, click Repair your computer.
- Select the Windows installation you want to repair, and then click Next.
- On the System Recovery Options menu, click a tool to open it.
Call +8774667165 or visit http://windows7.iyogi.com/migration/.
Call toll free 1 877 466 7165