Do you know how to activate Windows 7?
It might not be the latest operating system from Microsoft but is one of the best operating systems for your home. Once you purchase Windows 7, you need to install it on your computer and after you’ve installed it on your computer you need to activate your copy of Windows 7 to start using it. Activation is a process by which Microsoft determines the operating system to be genuine. With piracy of operating systems on the rise Microsoft had introduced this feature and if you want all the features of Windows 7 to work on your computer, you need to activate your Windows 7. Do you know how to activate Windows 7 on your computer?
Here’s how you do that in a few simple steps:
1. Click on ‘Start’ and select ‘Control Panel’
2. In the Control Panel window click on ‘System and Security’
3. Select ‘System’ from the list
4. Under ‘Windows activation’ click on Change Product Key.
5. Type in the Product Key
6. Click ‘Next’
7. Wait for the completion of ‘Activating Windows’ process
8. Click on ‘Close’
Congratulations! You’ve activated your Windows 7!