Delete Temporary Files from Windows 7 computer
Did you know that your operating system creates a folder for temporary files? Yes, this folder, over a period of time will occupy important space on your hard disk and this folder needs to be cleared every once in a while if you want your computer to run and respond faster and to save space on your hard disk. Temporary Files are only used by the operating system and you have no use for them. You can go ahead and delete all the temporary files from your computer. Do you know how to clear the Temporary Files folder? Do you know where to find it?
Here’s how you can delete Temporary Files from your Windows 7 computer in a few simple steps:
1. Click on ‘Start’ and type ‘%temp%’ in the search box then press ‘Enter’
2. It will display the temp files on your PC
3. Click on ‘Organize’ button on the menu bar and click on ‘Select All’ from the menu that appears
4. Right click on any selected file and click on ‘Delete’ from the menu that appears
5. Click on ‘Yes’ to confirm
Once you click on ‘Yes’ Windows 7 will delete Temporary Files from the computer.