AVG® Update for Windows® 7
Update AVG to Version 9.0Â while migrating to Windows 7 and get additional features.
Problem: Your existing AVG may not compatible for Windows 7 or doesn't have the latest features. After installing Windows 7 there is no guarantee that your earlier version will work with Windows 7. So, in order to install AVG on Windows 7 you need its latest version.
Solution: Usually, software that works on previous version Windows should work just fine on Windows 7, with the exception of software that installs low-level system components like an AntiVirus, firewalls, or similar. These packages often are developed to only run on specific versions of Windows.
AVG is the most popular anti-virus software out there, and not only does it work just perfectly under Windows 7, but it’s on the list of a small number of software packages that are officially compatible as per Microsoft.
AVG's latest version has the following enhanced features:
- Protection against viruses, worms and trojans.
- Protection against spyware, adware and identity-theft.
- Protection against hidden threats that deliver malicious content.
- Catches e-mail threats including phishing, fraud and spam.
- Stops hackers and viruses spread over the Internet.
- Screens your downloads for malicious content.
- Real-time protection from poisoned web pages.
- Certified by Microsoft for Windows 7.
- Its fast, smart and won't slow down PC.
- Web Shield- lets you download and exchange files without risking virus infections.
- E-mail Scanner-keeps you safe from dangerous attachments and links in your e-mail.
- Superior Phishing Protection- Checks to make sure web pages really are what they appear to be.
Or simply call iYogi and we Can help you migrate your operating system, data and applications quickly and efficiently.
Call +8774667165 or visit http://windows7.iyogi.com/migration/.