Windows® 7 BS Player
Get BS Player installed with Windows 7 to experience one of the best multimedia player supporting a large number of media file formats.
What is the issue?
BS Player cannot be upgraded from Windows XP/Vista while migrating to Windows 7. This is the main Windows 7 issue.
Upgrade to Windows 7 requires a clean install, so you will lose the previous settings of BS Player in your Windows XP/Vista PC.
How to get BS Player on your Windows 7 PC?
You will have to reinstall this multimedia player on your PC after upgrading to Windows 7. This can be downloaded from the following sites:
After downloading the player follow the steps for installation:
1. Click on 'My Computer' and go to the folder where you have downloaded the file,
2. Double click on the installation file,
3. The B.S Player installation wizard will begin,
4. Read the license agreement, and then click on the 'I Agree' button at the lower-right corner of the window. Click on the 'Next' button,
5. Decide the features which you want to be installed with the player ,then click on the check box labeled as 'Start Menu' if you want a desktop icon and a Start menu icon to be installed on your PC.
6. Click on the check box namedÂ 'Associate Files', only if you want any supported audio or video files to open automatically with this player,
7. Click on the 'Next' button.
8. Click on the radio button marked as 'Current User', if you want this player to be available only for the account the current user is logged in with.Click on 'All Users' if the program is to be made available to anyone who logs into the PC.
9. A drop down menu will be visible for selecting the language you want to use, and then click on the 'Next' button. Decide from the list of features available which are currently checked and decide what all features have to be removed like allowing the B.S Player to change your homepage.
10. Click on any of the check boxes to remove them and agree to proceed through the installation without that feature,
11. Click on the 'Install' button to install the program on your PC's hard drive.
BS Player supports various types of media files as AVI, MPEG, WAV, MP4,etc. This player is released in two versions like Free and Pro. The BS Player 2.43 and above version is supported by Windows 7.
Call +8774667165 or visit http://windows7.iyogi.com/migration/.