Netscape® browser For Windows® 7
Looking forward to migrate to Windows 7? Are you worried about all your Netscape settings and bookmarks that might get lost during system migration? This happens because the account settings of your Netscape browser are not compatible with the Windows 7 settings. The best feature of Netscape web browser is that it not only allows you to browse the Internet and download data, but also save websites that you might want to refer or visit again within your personal Netscape profile. The saved websites are known as bookmarks.
Retain bookmarks andÂ settings of Netscape while migrating to Windows 7?
So, if you are planning to migrate to Windows 7 and are facing issues with your Netscape browser and fear to loose your important bookmarks, then follow our easy step-by-step solution steps for quick help:
- Before migrating to Windows 7, remember to back up all the settings of the computer.
- Once you have backed up all your system and Netscape browser settings, you can perform a Windows 7 Clean Install.
- After safely migrating to Windows 7, installed Netscape browser on your system. You will have new and different add-ons like bookmarks, language support, photos, media, etc.
- Now, in this new version of Netscape browser, you can safely import your backed up bookmarks and settings.
How to set Netscape as the default browser
- Open Netscape 7 and click theÂ ‘Edit’Â menu to chooseÂ ‘Preferences.’
- Expand theÂ ‘AdvancedÂ category’ section and selectÂ ‘System.’
- CheckÂ HTML documentsÂ to use Netscape 7 to open file.
- Also checkÂ http: andÂ https: protocols to use Netscape 7.
- Click the ‘Alert me’ option to let your system notify you if other applications change these settings.
- To save the changes, ClickÂ ‘OK.’
However, if you are still not able to restore all your saved bookmarks on your Windows 7 system or need expert help to migrate to Windows 7 operating system from Windows Vista and Windows XP, then call iYogi Expert Technicians. We can help you resolve all your issues at the convenience of your home or office.
Call toll free 1 877 466 7165