Burn Bootable Disc on Windows® 7 PC
Get installed Power2Go on your Windows 7 PC and burn all media disc by just dragging and dropping.
What are the minimum system requirements to install Power2Go? How to Burn a Bootable Data Disc using Power2Go?
The minimum system requirements to install Power2Go are as follows:
1. Display with a screen resolution of 1024*768 pixels.
2. 128 MB of static RAM for burning data and music contents. And 256 MB of DDRRAM for video.
3. Intel Pentium II 50 and Intel Pentium III 800 MHz for CD/DVD and DVD production.
4. 1GB of Hard Disk Space for VCDs and 5GB and above for DVDs.
To burn a Bootable Data Disk, follow these steps:
1. Click on Data Disk icon and select the type of disk that you want to create in the Select a burning task window.
2. Click on the configuration button, whose window opens to a Data tab.
3. Select Make this disk bootable option.
4. Select the Use a bootable image file option and then click on Browse to locate the bootable disk partition or select the Use a Bootable floppy disc option in which you need to insert a floppy disk into the floppy disc drive after clicking on Burn.
5. Click Ok.
6. When all the content have been added click on Burn Now.
7. Click on Burn, when you are ready to burn your disk, the burn process will be started.
8. When burning process is complete, you need to select an option in the dialog box that will open the View Log to view the burning log,
9. To exit from the program click on OK and then Exit.
In this way a Bootable Data Disc will be prepared.
Or simply call iYogi and we can help you migrate your operating system, data and applications quickly and efficiently.