Install Windows 7 and fix related issues, Call Toll Free @ 1-877-381-6866
Install windows 7 and fix other related issues on your PC with certified techs. Call Now!
Disk Management Utility for Windows® 7
Are you wondering how to access Disk Management in your Windows 7 based PC Management utility?
Well, you don’t have to wonder, simply read through.
Accessing Disk Management in Windows 7 is very easy because Disk Utility is not a program that most other software on your computer is like and therefore you can conveniently access it as and when you want. The Disk Utility also known as local Disk Management is a basic management tool used to perform disk-related tasks in your PC. The disk-related tasks includes, resizing partitions, extending or shrinking system partition, deleting, creating, and formatting partitions, etc.
Such tasks are important to change the partition, formatting, etc, of your hard drive, but for that, first it’s important to know how to access Disk Utility in Windows 7.
Here are steps that can help you access the Disk Management in Windows 7, at the comfort of your home, office, or home office.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to access Disk Utility in Windows 7:
- Launch the Start button, and then select Control Panel
- Click on the System and Security icon (In case you don’t find the option in Control Panel, skip to Administrative Tools icon and right away move to step 4)
- In the System and Security window, click on the Administrative Tools located at the bottom of the window
- In the Administrative Tools window, double-click on the Computer Management icon
- Click on Disk Management on the left side of the window soon after the Computer Management opens
- Your computer might take few minutes fn loading, soon after which Disk Management should appear on the right side of the Computer Management window
Note: In case you don’t find Disk Management listed on your Computer Management window, you might have to click on the I> icon to the left side of the Storage icon.
See, how quickly and easily you have accessed Disk utility in Windows 7. Now you can easily perform Disk Utility tasks like partition a hard drive, format a hard drive, change a drive’s letter, etc. , all by using Disk Management tool in your Windows 7 based PC. So, what are you waiting for? Start following the steps above and make the changes as needed.