Tips to Windows® 7- Download, share and publish files
Get BearShare installed on your Windows 7 PC and avail an exciting and a new file sharing program supported with a powerful search engine allowing you to find, share, download and publish various kinds of files.
How to install the BearShare on Windows 7 PC? What are the features of BearShare ?
BearShare can be downloaded from the sites like:
After downloading the software, you can start with the installation as follows:
1. Start the installation Wizard on the Windows 7 PC.
2. Select the default system folder for its installation (Strongly recommended),
3. Click on the Next button and then select the “I accept” license agreement checkbox,
4. Click next button and a progress bar will displayed,
5. It will ask to set Google and BearShare as your default start page, click on Accept button to continue with the installation and set the new start page or click on the decline button if want to continue without setting the new page.
6. Click on the Done button to complete the installation process and click on the checkboxÂ to create a quick launch icon.
BearShare is an interesting and stimulating new Windows file sharing program which lets an individual or a group of people to share files from and to anywhere in the world. This technology is based on the Gnutella technology and provides a very simple and easy to use interface with a powerful connection and search engine.
It utilizes a peer to peer network, and it is the most advanced file sharing application. It can be used to transfer any type of file like music files, video files, software etc. Generally there are three types of Bearshare - Pro, Lite and Free.
Following are the features of BearShare :
1. Provides lightning fast downloads from multiple users at the same time,
2. Provides with and advanced search option for various types of media files.
3. Allows chat with friends while a download is in progress.
4. Friendly interface.
5. Provides configurable parental controls.
6. Allows accessing and viewing shared files from friends.
7. Media player included with playlist mode.
8. Enhanced media manger.
Installation of BearShare demands a minimum system requirement of:
1. At least 4 MB of free disk for BearShare program.
2. Desired space as per the size of the shared files.
3. 166 MHz or higher Pentium class processor.
4. Internet connection to search, download, share and publish files.
Or simply call iYogi and we Can help you migrate your operating system, data and applications quickly and efficiently.
Call +8774667165 or visit