Play Flash™ Videos on your PC
Get FLV Player (Flash Video Player) installed on your Windows 7 computer and play flash videos from PCs and Internet.
How to install FLV Player on your Windows 7 PC? What are the features of FLV Player?
FLV Player is a media player which is used to play flash videos from your computer as well as from the Internet.
After downloading the licensed version of FLV Player, a file named FlvPlayer.mxp will be available that is used for installing the FLV Player component on your PC.
NOTE: Ensure that Flash should not be running when you start the installation process.
Follow the steps to install the FLV Player on your system:
1. Double click on the FlvPlayer.mxp file to start the installation process.
2. Adobe extension manager will open prompting you to install the component
3. Click on Yes.
4. Open the flash and FlvPlayer component will be visible in the directory listed in the flash Component panel.
A few of the features of FLV Player includes:
1. Supports FLV,MP4,RTMP and many more media formats.
2. Supports fast and easy deployment.
3. Supports progressive and streaming downloads.
4. Is provided with a Built in Video Menu.
5. Supports Configurable video controls.
6. Supports customizable skin colors.
7. Supports Built in Application programming Interface(API).
FLV Media player requires Flash CS3 as well as Flash 9 or higher installed in your browser for any development work.
Its license can be purchased from the following website at $65.00 US Dollars for 1domain/license:
Or simply call iYogi and we Can help you migrate your operating system, data and applications quickly and efficiently.