Power2Go Compatibility In Windows 7
Burn all media disc on your Windows 7 PC by just dragging and dropping with Power2Go.
Is Power2Go compatible with Windows 7? How to burn a Data Disc using Power2Go?
Yes, CyberLink Power2Go is compatible with a system with Windows 7 operating system.
The program allows you to burn data files, which includes images and any other document files.
Follow the given steps to burn a data disc:
1. Click on Data Disk icon and select the type of disk that you want to create in the Select a burning task window.
2. Select the files you want to include on your disk using the search pane.
3. Drag the selected files or folders you want to burn to the destination disk or you can click on the add buttons.
4. After all the content that you want to burn have been added, click on Burn Now.
5. Click on Burn, when you are ready to burn your disk, the burn process will be started.
6. When burning process is complete, you need to select an option in the dialog box that will open the View Log to view the burning log,
7. To exit from the program click on OK and then Exit.
In this way a Data Disc will be prepared.
Or simply call iYogi and we will help you migrate your operating system, data and applications quickly and efficiently..