Tips for Windows® 7 – Uninstall Nero® 9 without any problem
Download Nero General CleanTool and remove the conflicting Nero entries which creates problem in uninstalling Windows 7 Nero 9
How to uninstall Nero 9 completely from your Windows 7 PC?
Nero 9 sometimes creates problem in uninstalling completely from your Windows 7 PC. Follow the steps to completely uninstall Nero 9 from your PC:
1. Begin with downloading the Nero 9 General CleanTool by clicking on this link :
2. After clicking on this link it will automatically start downloading and will prompt you choose the location to save it. Save it on your Desktop.
3. Now unzip the downloaded ZIP files using WINZIP or WinRAR and save it to your preferred location on your hard drive.
4. Double Click the unzipped "exe" file.
5. Nero General CleanTool window will open, listing the installed Nero products.
6. Click on the checkboxes next to Nero products installed, to completely remove them from your PC.
7. Click the Clean Button, a status windows will open with a progress bar indicating the uninstallation progress.
8. Click on the Exit button as soon as the uninstallation procedure has completed.
9. Reboot your computer for the changes to take effect.
Or simply call iYogi and we will help you migrate your operating system, data and applications quickly and efficiently.