Windows 7: Uninstall Internet Explorer 9
Are you encountering too many technical issues with Internet Explorer 9 browser? Are you planning to switch to the previous Internet Explorer 7 or Internet Explorer 8 version or any other browser? For any reason, if you want to uninstall this Internet Explorer 9 then, here is an easy online tutorial which will guide you with dos and don’ts you need to know.
While you are trying to uninstall Internet Explorer 9 from your Windows 7-based computer, make sure you install any previous or later version of Internet Explorer browser as Internet Explorer is the default browser of Windows-based computer. That’s why your Windows 7 computer requires any other version of IE installed on the system.
- Click the ‘Start’ button, type ‘Programs and features’ in the search box.
- Press ‘Enter’ on your keyboard.
- Click ‘View Installed Updates’ in the left pane.
- Under ‘Uninstall an Update’, click the ‘Windows Internet Explorer 9’ item.
- Click ‘Uninstall’ and then click ‘Yes’ in the confirmation dialog box.
- Click on ‘Restart Now’ to finish the process of uninstalling Internet Explorer 9 and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer.
If you follow these steps accurately, you can uninstall Internet Explorer 9 browser from a Windows 7-based computer without any difficulty. Check out this following video which illustrates every step stated above to help you understand easily.