Windows 7: Desktop Background Black
One of the most common issues with the Windows 7 Starter edition is the black background of the desktop. Have you faced that the wallpaper of your Windows 7 computer has turned completely black instead of the background you have chosen or the default wallpaper for the desktop?Â If you have chosen a wallpaper from the personalization settings, then what went wrong? Why is the background black? Here we have brought an easy to follow solution to this computer problem.
If you are looking for a DIY guide to solve this black background issue on your own, then this small online tutorial will help you. This blank or black background issue can be resolved by changing the Desktop background image which can be found under the Windows Control Panel. As you change the settings, you can restore the normal background of the Windows 7 computer.
Just follow these steps to do it now and restore the normal background.
- Click the ‘Start’ button.
- Click on ‘Control Panel.’
- Click ‘Ease of Access’ from within the control panel window.
- Click on ‘Ease of Access Center’.
- Under “Explore all Settings’, Click on ‘Make the computer easier to see’.
- Uncheck the box next to ‘Remove background images (where available)’.
- Click “OK’ and then close the ‘Control Panel’ window.
Isn’t it easy to follow these steps stated above to restore to the normal background from the blank/black background on Windows 7? To help you follow these steps even more easily, we have brought this video for you which will help you understand these steps better.