Install Windows 7 and fix related issues, Call Toll Free @ 1-877-381-6866
Install windows 7 and fix other related issues on your PC with certified techs. Call Now!
Windows 7: How to manually update a device driver from Device Manager
When a new device is attached to your computer, you may have to manually update the device driver on your computer. Usually your computer would update the device drivers automatically some device is connected to your computer. But on some occasions you may have to manually update the device drivers of your computer and Device Manager lets you do that easily. Device Manager is a great tool that gives you advanced control of your computer. Do you know how to find Device Manager on your computer? Do you know how to update the device drivers on your Windows 7 computer? Here’s how you can do that in a few simple steps:
1. Click on the “Start” button
2. Select the “Control Panel”
3. Click on “System and Security”, and then in the left pane, click “Hardware and Sound”
4. Under “Devices and Printers”, select “Device Manager”
5. In Device Manager, locate the device you want to update, and then double-click the device name
6. Click the “Driver” tab and then click “Update Driver” and follow the instructions
Once you click on ‘Update Driver’ the drivers would be updated on your computer.