Windows 7: Leave the HomeGroup
Are you planning to leave the HomeGroup network on Windows 7 computer? And are you looking for easy methods of leaving HomeGroup? Well, look no further and scroll below.
You can simply remove the HomeGroup from your Windows 7-based computer. But remember that once you leave the HomeGroup, you will lose access to files and devices connected and shared via the HomeGroup. You should also note that when every user leaves the HomeGroup, the network will no longer exist. However, if you still want to leave HomeGroup, then just follow these steps to leave the HomeGroup on Windows 7.
- Click on the ‘Start’ menu and then click ‘Control Panel.’
- Type ‘HomeGroup’ in the Control Panel search box and click ‘HomeGroup’.
- Click ‘Leave the HomeGroup’.
- Click ‘Leave the HomeGroup’ again when prompted.
- Click on ‘Finish’ and then close the control panel window.
Isn’t it easy to follow these steps stated above to leave HomeGroup on Windows 7? To help you follow these steps even more easily, we have brought this video you which help you understand these steps better, without any difficulty.