Windows 7: View different Time Zones in the Clock Gadget
Windows 7 allows users to display different clocks with different time zones from the Clock gadget. Users who are visiting countries or trotting around the globe will find this Clock gadget extremely useful in tracing and discerning time differences between visiting countries and native city. By viewing different time zones, you will be able to figure out differences in various time zones and plan your tasks and appointments accordingly.
The Clock gadget in Windows 7 will enable you to select and display your desired time zones whether local time, Eastern Time, and time in India. To let your Windows 7-based laptop show different time zones, you need to change the time zone from the clock settings of the Clock gadget.
If you are looking for simple how-to guide on how to view different time zones in the Clock gadget in Windows 7, follow these steps shown below.
- Right-click on your desktop and select ‘Gadgets’ to add it to your desktop.
- Drag the Clock gadget out of the gallery, and place it wherever you’d like on your desktop.
- To customize your clock gadget with a name and specific time, click the ‘Gear’ button to open the gadget options pane.
- Now, you can enter a name for your clock and select a time zone from the list.Â By default, the clock gadget will show your computer’s default time, but, you can select any time zone so you’ll always remember the time in that area. Click ‘OK’ when you’re done.
- Repeat the same process to add more clocks on your desktop.
- Your new clock gadget will show the name in the middle of the clock, and the time in digital format including AM or PM when you hover over it.
- You can also choose different styles for each clock you want.
Isn’t it easy to follow these steps to view different time zones in the Clock gadget in Windows 7? If you are facing challenges then, check out this video which illustrates all these steps shown above to help you perform these steps easily.