Windows Vista: View different Time Zones in the Clock gadget
Windows Vista allows users to view different clocks with different time zones using the Clock gadget. This multiple time utility comes exceptionally handy when you are travelling outside your country with your laptop. This Clock gadget will enable you to select and display any time zone you want whether local time, Eastern Time, and time in India. Therefore, change the time zone from the clock settings of the Clock gadget on your Windows Vista-based PC in order to let your laptop show different time zones you need.
By viewing different time zones, you can quickly discern differences in different time zones and plan your tasks and appointments accordingly. If you are looking for simple how-to guide on how to view different time zones in the Clock gadget in Windows Vista then here we have it for you.
- Right-click on ‘Windows Sidebar’ icon on your taskbar and select ‘Add Gadgets’ to add it to your desktop.
- Drag the ‘Clock’ gadget out of the gallery, and place it wherever you’d like on your desktop.
- To customize your ‘Clock’ gadget with a name and specific time, click the ‘Gear’ button to open the Gadget options pane.
- Now, you can enter a name for your clock and select a time zone from the list.Â By default, the clock gadget will show your computer’s default time, but, you can select any time zone so you’ll always remember the time in that area. Click ‘OK’ when you’re done.
- Repeat the same process to add more clocks on your desktop.
- Your new clock gadget will show the name in the middle of the clock, and the time in digital format including AM or PM when you hover over it.
- You can also choose different styles for each clock you want.
Isn’t it easy to follow these steps to view different time zones in the Clock gadget in Windows Vista? If you are facing challenges then, check out this video which illustrates all these steps shown above to help you perform these steps easily.