How to Turn off System Restore in Windows 7
System restore do not put back the files and folders that are deleted and damaged and you can turn off the settings as per your need. System restore uses a feature called ‘system protection’, which is used to create restore points. Here, we give you a quick solution to change the settings. Simply follow the steps.
- ClickÂ on the ‘Start’Â button.
- Right-clickÂ onÂ ‘Computer’ and selectÂ ‘Properties.’
- ClickÂ ‘System protection given in the left pane.’
- In theÂ option ‘Protection Settings’,Â choose the disk for which you wish to turn off the system protection.
- ClickÂ ‘Configure.’
- ClickÂ onÂ ‘Turn off systemÂ protection.’
- Close the dialogue box by clicking ‘OK.’
See how simple it was. Now, you can easily change the settings of System Restore and turn it off when ever required. For better understanding, check out our video below:
If you still find difficulty in turning off the setting, contact iYogi expert technicians available 24*7, 365 days a year.