How to turn off firewall in Windows 7
It is true that Firewall configuration and packet filtering features help protect computer from online intimidation and hackers. But one may always have to change the settings of the windows firewall off as many a times the system clash with other antivirus installed in the computer. Here we give you handy tips on how to turn off the firewall in Windows 7 without any hassle. Take a look at the steps.
- Click on ‘Start’ and select ‘Control Panel.’
- If the ‘Control Panel’ window is in 'Large Icons or Small Icons view', then select ‘Windows Firewall’ from the list.
- If the ‘Control Panel’ window is in ‘Category view’, click on 'System and Security' and select ‘Windows Firewall.’
- On the left panel, select 'Turn Windows Firewall on or off.'
- Select the radio button next to 'Turn off Windows Firewall' under 'Home or work network location settings' and 'Public network location settings' options.
- Â Click on ‘OK.’
If you are still unable to turn-off firewall in Windows 7, go through our step-by-step solution video.
Turning windows firewall off is not very difficult. Just pay attention on the icons view at the Control Panel and you will get it going. However, if you still find difficulty in turning off windows firewall, get in touch with the iYogi technicians available 24*7, 365 days a year.