How to turn on the System Restore in Windows 7
System Restore settings in Windows 7 allows the user to track the changes made in the system files of computer. System restore uses a feature called ‘system protection’, which is used to create restore points. One should know the steps to turn on the System Restore settings. Here, we give you the solution to fix your problem once and for all.
- Go to the ‘Start’Â button.
- Right-click onÂ ‘Computer’ and then go toÂ ‘Properties.’
- ClickÂ on ‘System protection given in the left pane.’
- Click ‘disk’ in the ProtectionÂ Settings.
- ClickÂ ‘Configure.’
- Click ‘Restore system settings and previous versions of files’ toÂ restore system settings and previous versions of files.
- ClickÂ ‘Only restore previous versions of files’Â to restore only previous versions of files.
- ClickÂ ‘OK’ and then clickÂ ‘OK’Â again.
‘System Protection’ creates restore points and helps you restore the computer’s system file.
For better understanding, check out our comprehensive solution video below:
Nevertheless, if still facing problem in completing the changes, get in touch with iYogi expert technicians available 24*7, 365 days a year.