How to unblock an e-mail address in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows 7?
Did your friend tell you that he has e-mailed you his party invitation and you are fuming that you still haven’t received it? Have you checked your Microsoft Outlook 2007 account to see if his name is appearing on the Block Senders list? You bet you can see his name on the list! Don’t waste time trying to figure out how on earth his name got added to the list. Rather, look for solutions to unblock his e-mail address. If you are using a Windows 7 PC, this article is relevant to you as we have simple DIY steps mentioned here that can help you to unblock an e-mail address in Microsoft Outlook 2007.
The solution to the problem:
This issue could have become critical, but not anymore. Read the simple steps mentioned below and apply them yourself to unblock an e-mail address in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on your Windows 7 PC.
- Open Outlook 2007
- Click on ‘Actions’ on the top bar
- Point to ‘Junk E-mail’ and select ‘Junk E-mail options’ from the menu that appears
- Click on the ‘Blocked Senders’ tab. You may find a list of e-mail addresses under the ‘Blocked Senders’ category.
- Select the e-mail address of the sender that you want to unblock and then click on ‘Remove’ button.
- Click on ‘Apply’ and then click ‘OK’
DIY quick fixes are definitely handy solutions to use, especially at times when the problems actually do not require much technical knowhow, and you are able to fix them yourself by just clicking on a few tabs here and there. For future use, remember to keep these steps handy!
To understand the steps better, view the solution video below: