How to Update Windows 7 Operating System
Before going to ‘how to update Windows 7 operating system’, let’s find out why we need to update Windows 7 Operating System. Well, we need to update Windows 7 Operating System to keep the computer safe and secure from any online threat or virus attack. Updating Windows 7 Operating System, is one of the most easy and reliable method to keep your PC safe. All you need to do is turn it on and get the latest security and other important security and performance improvements installed.
The process of updating Windows 7 Operating System is also known as Windows Update. It is one of the most secure ways to keep your computer and inside data safe and protected.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instruction to update Windows 7 Operating System:
1. Click on ‘Start’ and select ‘Control Panel’
2. If the ‘Control Panel’ window is in ‘Large Icons or Small Icons view’, then select ‘Windows Update’ from the list
3. If the ‘Control Panel’ window is in ‘Category view’, click on ‘System and Security’, and then select ‘Windows Update’
4. On the left panel, select ‘Check for Updates’ and wait for the process to complete
5. Click on ‘Install Update’ button and wait for the completion of the installation procedure
6. Click on ‘Restart Now’ to finish installing updates
By updating Windows 7 Operating System, you can incorporate the latest Security and performance features installed in your computer quickly and reliably. The Windows automatic updating feature allows you to download and install the updates in your computer without having you lift a finger.
For more information on the same topic, you can visit our solution video below: