Use the problem steps recorder in Windows 7
Wondering how to use Problem Steps Recorder in your Windows 7 PC? Well, you can easily use this feature in your Windows 7 based PC and capture the steps that you take on computer in a convenient manner. The Problem Steps Recorder automatically captures the steps taken on a computer, including a text description of where you clicked and a picture, also called a screen shot. It then saves them as a file, which can be used whenever you want.
You need to be careful while using the Problem Steps Recorder in your Windows 7 based PC as you may find it little bit complicated in terms of execution. However, our step-by-step solution mentioned below can help you use this feature rather easily. The only thing you have to do is follow our steps and make the changes that are required.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to use the problem steps recorder in Windows 7-based PC:
1. Click on “Start” and type “Problem Steps Recorder” in the Start search box (Need graphic here to remove file names)
2. In the search list, select “Record steps to reproduce a problem”
3. Click on the red "Start Record" button, now go through the steps you took that were causing the problem.
4. After starting Problem Steps Recorder, the program will record everything you do. All the steps are automatically recorded.
5. When you're done, click the "Stop Record" button and save the file on your computer.
6. After saving the file, go back to the main Problem Steps Recorder bar and click the downward-facing triangle. From the drop down menu, select "Send to E-mail recipient". This will open your email client.
7. You can see the file attached in email, prepare your email and click "Send".
8. To view your saved file, extract the file on your computer and open it. You can see all the steps and notation added that describes what you did in each step.
See, how easily you can use the Problem Steps Recorder in Windows 7-based PC; all you need to do is follow our step-by-step solution mentioned above and make the changes at the comfort of your home, office or home office.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: