Windows 7: How to connect the Internet?
If you are yet unable to establish the Internet connection on your Windows 7 PC, all you need to do is follow the easy step-solution given here. By just following the simple steps, you will be able to initiate the connection and that too without any technical help. Even if you are a novice user, our DIY steps mentioned below can easily walk you through the process and in no time you can surf the Internet, play online games or catch up on your favorite e-newspaper on your Windows 7 PC.
Here is what you need doing:
1. Click on the “Start” button, and then click on “Control Panel”.
2. In the search box, type “network”.
3. Click on “Network and Sharing Center”.
4. Click on “Set up a new connection or network”, and then double-click on “Connect to the Internet”.
5. Select the listed option that you want to connect.
6. Type the information from your Internet Service Provider and then click “Remember this password” checkbox.
7. Click “Connect” and wait for the completion of the process.
8. Click “Close” after completion.
The Internet opens up a whole new world for you, right in the very comforts of your home. If you aren’t able to access the Internet, because the connection isn’t set up on your Windows 7-based PC yet or the connection is faulty, re-start the process and complete it successfully in no time.
To help you better comprehend the easy steps mentioned above, we have a short solution video for you…