Windows 7: How to install Windows Movie Maker?
Windows Movie Maker is very handy software program that has features and tools to help you create interesting videos (movies) by transforming your random footage and images into a professional-looking movie. If it isn’t yet installed on your Windows 7 PC, you can follow the easy steps mentioned here and do it yourself. Even if you are a beginner, you can easily comprehend the steps mentioned below and replicate them on your PC.
Once the installation process is over, you can quickly don your creative hat and start making the movie of your choice.
1. Open “Internet Explorer”, type ‘download.microsoft.com’ in Address Bar and press ”Enter”.
2. Type ‘windows live movie maker’ in the search field and then press ”Enter”.
3. Click on ‘Windows Live Essentials 2011’.
1. Click the “Download” button on this page to start the download and then click “Run”.
2. Click “Yes” in the confirmation dialog box.
3. In the “Windows Live Essential 2011” Window, click on “Choose the programs you want to install”.
4. Uncheck all the check boxes except “Photo Gallery and Movie Maker”. And then click on “Install”
5. Wait for the completion for the downloading process.
6. When it's done, close the “Internet Explore” Window and then click on “Close”.
Using the steps mentioned above, you can conveniently install Windows Movie Maker on your Windows 7 PC and complete your video creating and editing tasks – be it for your college project, for your workplace, or just to keep with you as a memento of your latest vacation.
To help you recall the steps, here is a short video that you can check out…