Windows 7: How to view pictures as thumbnails?
Is your Windows 7 PC letting you preview the saved images only as icons? If you don’t like this preview size, you can easily modify the same. This article provides you the simple steps that you can follow to set your Windows 7 PC to let you preview pictures only as thumbnails. Thumbnails provide a better view and if that is your preferred size too, you can simply modify a few settings here and there and complete the task.
The following steps are easy and even if you are a beginner, you can easily follow them to get the work done. All you need to do is:
1. Click “Start” and then click “Computer”.
2. Open the ‘Pictures’ folder and on the toolbar, click “Organize”, and then click the “Folder and search” option.
3. On the ‘Folder Options’ window, click the “View” tab.
4. Under ‘Advanced Settings’, uncheck the “Always show icons, never thumbnails” checkbox.
5. Click “Apply” and then click “OK”.
6. You can set the size of the thumbnails according to your preference.
Wasn’t that simple? Now you can enjoy viewing your saved photos as thumbnails in your Windows 7 PC and by setting the size of your choice, you can enhance the pleasures all the more…
How about checking the solution video given below to enjoy a quick recall of the steps provided above? To watch it now, click on the window below: