Windows 7: Turn Audio Description on and off
Windows 7 is set with several features that can help you to use the PCs features to best suit your requirements – the availability of audio descriptions is just one of them. This feature enables the PC to read out the contents displayed on the screen. This is especially handy for Windows 7 users with poor vision. However, you can conveniently use it too. This can come handy to you at times when the items displayed on the screen isn’t clear, even if you have good vision. Read through the below mentioned steps and learn how you could easily turn the audio description on and off on your Windows 7-based PC.
The easy step solution to the above issue is:
1. Click on ‘Start’ and select ‘Control Panel’.
2. Click 'Ease of Access' and then click 'Ease of Access Center'.
3. To make Windows run audio description automatically every time you logon, click on ‘Use the computer without a display’.
4. Select the checkbox next to ‘Turn on Audio Description’ and then click ‘OK’.
5. To stop Windows from running audio description automatically every time you logon, uncheck ‘Turn on Audio Description’ and then click ‘OK’.
Using the steps you can enable and disable the feature, as and when you may like.
To better comprehend the above steps and to help you use them further, here is a short solution video that you can check out. To watch it now, click on the window below: