How to set up a picture slide show as a screen saver on a PC
Want to set up a slide show of your favorite pictures as the screen saver on your computer?
With the Windows 7 operating system, you can personalize your PC with awesome themes, screen savers, wallpapers, gadgets, and lots more.
You can also create a desktop background slideshow with the pictures of your choice.
Here are the steps to set up a picture slide show as a computer screen saver:
- Click the ‘Start’ button and then click ‘Control Panel’.
- In the search box of the Control Panel, type ‘Screen Saver’.
- In the results displayed in the left pane, clickÂ ‘Change screen saver’.
- UnderÂ ‘Screen saver’, click the list, and then clickÂ ‘Photos’.
- ClickÂ the ‘Settings’ option to change the screen saver settings.
- Click ‘Browse’ to select the folder which has the pictures that you want to set as a slideshow for the screensaver.
- The speed of the slideshow can be adjusted by clicking an option from the list displayed next to ‘Slide show speed’.
- If you want the pictures to be rotated randomly, select theÂ ‘Shuffle pictures’ check box.
- Now clickÂ ‘Save’Â to activate the settings.
- ClickÂ ‘OK’Â in theÂ ‘Screen Saver Settings’Â dialog box.
By following these steps, you can set up a picture slide show as a screen saver for your computer.