Windows® 7 Features and Applications
iYogi, the on-demand tech services company with a unique global delivery model, presents an in-depth analysis of various features and applications of Microsoft’s newest operating system, Windows 7.
Insight Series – Windows 7 Features offers easy-to-understand articles mainly focusing on the usability and performance of applications in Windows 7 that will help you upgrade to the latest Windows avatar.
Insight Series - Windows 7 Features: Performance
Comprehensive information and guide on the attributes, usability and performance of the latest applications in Windows 7.
- A brief overview of ReadyBoost technology in Windows 7
- A few tips to optimize Windows 7 performance
- Windows 7 Microsoft tweakers for enhanced performance
- Windows 7 with increased graphics performance
- Perform a smooth migration from XP to Windows 7
- Pros and cons of the Ubuntu with a comparison to Windows 7
- Boot performance: Windows 7 and Vista
- An overview of Windows 7 manageability
- Comparison of the Ubuntu 9.10 upgrade with Windows 7 upgrade
- Understanding Windows 7 feedback from around the world
- Role of Language Pack in Windows 7
- ReadyBoost: A way to speed up Windows 7
- Windows 7 features – Virtual Hard Disk
- Boot Windows 7 in just under 10 seconds
- Know any future problem in advance with Windows Reliability Monitor
- Open multiple instances of same program with Windows 7
- Windows Easy Transfer
- Increase your mobility with Windows Mobile 7
- Detect battery status in windows 7 with BattCursor
iYogi offers robust Windows 7 migration programs and support solutions, along with a comprehensive website at windows7.iyogi.com that is a ready-reference for anyone migrating to Windows 7 and provides a step-by-step guide to application migration.
If you need professional assistance with migrating to Microsoft’s latest operating system call iYogi. Microsoft Certified tech experts will help you migrate your operating system, data and applications quickly and efficiently.